Location：Hong Kong or Shanghai Office
Reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel based in Hong Kong, the Legal Counsel will be responsible for reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial agreements as well as assisting with legal matters in relation to the day-to-day operation of Shure companies in Asia and IP enforcement / anti-counterfeiting.
- Drafting and negotiating agreements and other legal documents, including non-disclosure agreements, consulting agreements, and agreements related to procurement, facilities management, HR and other services.
- Advising business leaders and functional divisions (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Facilities, HR & Administrations, IT) with respect to legal issues surrounding the Company’s operations in Asia.
- Assisting with the investigation of intellectual property infringement and enforcement matters, such as anti-counterfeiting activities.
- Conducting legal research to ensure the Company’s form agreements and templates are up to date with respect to applicable laws/regulations and best practices.
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Good academic credentials, including LLB from an accredited PRC institution or PCLL from an accredited Hong Kong institution.
- Admitted to practice law in the PRC or Hong Kong.
- Minimum of 3 years of legal practice experience demonstrating a strong focus on general commercial and corporate matters. Familiarity with IP enforcement and FCPA an advantage.
- Prior in-house experience a plus.
- Experience and familiarity with legal matters in other Asia-Pacific region outside of China and Hong Kong will be highly regarded.
- Proven track record of accountability, attention to detail, and organization in a fast-paced environment.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines under pressure.
- Ability both to work independently and collaborate with colleagues at all levels of the Company.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English and Mandarin required